CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION: MUST PLAY WITH ANOTHER TEAM OR MARKER
MEN=White or *Yellow (Must declare) WOMEN=Green tees
FRONT NINE: Alternate Shot
- Partners take turns ALL the way from the first shot on #1 until the last putt on #9.
- Each two-player team will choose who hits the initial tee shot on the 1st All shots must then be alternated until the team holes out on #9 green.
- Players must use same ball and preferred lies in your own fairway
BACK NINE: Two- Player Scramble
- Each player drives on each hole and both players play from chosen position until the ball is holed.
- No restrictions on golf balls or number of tee shots used.
- Ball must remain in condition where it lies i.e. bunker, rough, fringe, etc. but may be placed within one club length – no closer to the hole. Within one putter head on green.
SCORING: Each team will have a gross score and net score at the end of the 18 hole round. Team Handicap is combined and split.
PLAYOFF: All prize position ties will be broken by the last 9, 6, 3, 1. Match of cards method.
ENTRY FEE: $40.00 per team, includes team prize pool and specialty prizes.
SPECIALTY PRIZES: Closest to Pin #10 Longest Putt #18
CARTS: $18.00 per person (optional)
OPTIONAL SKINS: $10.00 per team
GROSS AND NET PRIZES AVAILABLE IN PRO SHOP GIFT CERTIFICATES
*Play from yellow tees = yellow tee handicap less two strokes.