Bethlehem Country Club enjoys a loyal and active membership. Many of its members can measure their association in decades. For those interested, there are many ways to be involved in the club. Participation in various committees such as Rules or Tournaments, volunteering with the Junior Program, or playing in the Weekly Events are just a few ways BCC members get involved and have fun.
2019 Membership Applications
Full Time BCC Members Reciprocal Club Benefit
The Bethlehem Country Club has agreed to reciprocal benefits with the following golf courses, at a cost of $30 for 18 holes with a cart, unless noted otherwise:
Newport Country Club – Newport, Vermont
Androscoggin Valley Country Club – Gorham, NH
Barton Golf Course – Barton, Vermont
Orleans Country Club – Orleans, Vermont
Country Club of Barre – Barre, Vermont
Enosburg Falls Country Club – Enosburg, Vermont
St. Johnsbury Country Club – St. Johnsbury, Vermont
Maplewood Country Club – Bethlehem, NH
- Mountain View Grand Golf Course – Whitefield, NH – $25 for 18 holes with a cart
- Waumbek Country Club – Jefferson, NH
Also, BCC has agreed to reciprocal benefits with:
- Jay Peak Resort Golf and Country Club – Jay, Vermont ($50.00 to play 18 holes of golf, including cart. Monday through Friday and Saturday/Sunday/Holidays after 12:00PM)
- Owls Nest Resort and Golf Club – Campton, NH ($50.00 to play 18 holes of golf, including cart. Monday through Thursday)
BCC is currently pursuing other reciprocal benefits with other courses. New agreements will be announced on the website and by email.
The following rules apply in order to receive this benefit:
- Tee times must be made in advance and must be made through the BCC Pro Shop (869-5745).
DO NOT CALL THE OTHER COURSES.
- Non-members may golf with members but will not receive the discounted rate.
- BCC will be providing membership cards which may be asked for at the time of check-in.
* The reciprocal benefits apply to all memberships, except 10-Play, Mid-week, and Corporate
It is hoped that by making this benefit available BCC will be visited by the other clubs’ members during events at their course. This benefit brings additional revenue to BCC as well as providing full-time members the opportunity to play at participating courses.
Bethlehem Country Club is a member of the Golf Handicap and Information Network (GHIN). GHIN allows you to post scores and maintain your handicap throughout the golfing season. The GHIN Handicap Index is designed to allow golfers with differing abilities to compete on an equitable basis thereby increasing the enjoyment they derive from a round of golf.
The 2018 cost for GHIN membership is $30.00 for BCC Early-Bird members and $35.00 after May 15, 2018.